Commemorative Monument Holy Sacrament Church

This commemorative monument was erected in the summer of 2009 in recognition for the generosity of the numerous volunteers and parishioners who, through their work and financial contributions, built and maintained the Holy Sacrament Parish church until its closure in September 2005.

A first church erected in 1928-29 was expanded in 1941 and was later destroyed by a fire on
February 8, 1962; it was rebuilt by volunteers in 1962-63 and was torn down in October 2007.

 

Language:
Last Changes
Facebook